Monday, September 13, 2010

Mother's Day Kickoff Event

My first event to introduce my new business venture to the community was a Mother's Day weekend kickoff event. I put together a wide variety of fresh arrangements, mixed annual planters, hanging baskets, corsages and handmade gift cards. I invited people to browse these items in an open house setting I held in my garage the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend. I was so pleased with the turn out and the number of people who stopped by to purchase items or who pre-ordered items for delivery. Special thanks to my Mom, Liz and Amanda for helping me out on the morning of the event and to Joel for being my delivery guy.
Hand made gift cards - I love digital photography so I took a bunch of pictures, printed them out and placed them on card stock for people to purchase for gift cards.
Silk hanging baskets and pin on rose corsages.

Fresh arrangements ready for the customers to buy for Mom or Grandma!


Mixed annual planters and the beautiful hanging baskets ready to be purchased!



Orders ready to be delivered by my hubby or picked up by customers.




My wonderful Mom made homemade cinnamon rolls and coffee for the customers! I probably helped myself to one too many rolls but they were so yummy!








No comments:

Post a Comment