Monday, September 13, 2010

It's been awhile....

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I've posted items on my Flowers by J blog! Let me fill you in on some things that have happened since the end of April. The first and most important thing that has happened is that my husband and I found out we are expecting our first baby!! My due date is December 27th. In addition to my big Mother's Day kickoff event, Joel and I also announced to our parents our baby news that weekend. Joel and I also have been very busy with a house addition project since the end of April. We added on a master bedroom, master bathroom and an office/laundry room to the back of our house. This project just recently was completed so it has taken up most of our free time over the past four months. On top of my business orders and the house addition project, I was very sick for about the first four months of my pregnancy. I was constantly nauseous and did not have very much energy but I am almost 25 weeks and the second trimester has been much nicer to me. I am feeling much better and feel like I can focus a little more on my business now that our house addition is completed. We still have quite a few things left to do in preparation for the baby but we are very excited for this next phase of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting. Glad to hear the 2nd trimester is going better

    ReplyDelete