Thursday, April 7, 2011

Alexis Christmas Walk

Fresh arrangements and centerpieces, 6" Poinsettias and the fresh decorated wreaths for sale at the Gregory Building.

4" Poinsettias and the decorated artificial wreaths for sale at the Gregory Building

Joel and I walked in the Christmas Walk parade. The falling snow made it very festive! Joel threw out Kleine Equipment frisbees to the kids and I passed out red carnations to people along the parade route. I ran out of carnations with a few blocks left so I will have to get more for next year. It was such a fun parade and we were very excited to see all the people who came out to watch it! Thanks to my sister Liz for driving Joel's work truck in the parade for us!

After selling items at the Gregory Building on Main Street from 9 am - 12 noon, I had a few items left so I set up a table at the Community Center for the afternoon and sold quite a few more items there. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment